The ideal candidate will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Under the direction of the President, this position will provide all the necessary administrative support to the President, Vice President team members and Board of Directors where needed
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Prepare moderate to complex presentations using PowerPoint. Develop correspondence, emails, memos, tables, graphs and business plans
- Respond to routine questions, some of which require some investigation and independent judgment
- Serve as super user and technical support to agency phone system.
- Back-up for support and maintenance to agency phone system.
- Support agency operations as needed Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Administration or related field with a minimum of 2 years in field for related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve, critical thinking skills and demonstrate initiative with complex cases
- Computer literate specifically in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
Minimum physical abilities:
Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be able to:
- Ambulate 3 blocks or more
- Key data
- Sit for extended periods
- Lift at least 10 lbs.
Interested candidates should apply by visiting: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1155811