Jurisdictional/State Care Coordination
Our primary program helps residents in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, and Baltimore County overcome the challenges that can prevent them from moving successfully through all phases of recovery.
Clients are referred to our programs from residential or outpatient substance abuse treatment providers.
HCAM Care Coordinators can help clients
- enroll in recovery support groups.
- get job-readiness training.
- apply for health insurance.
- get legal assistance.
- access mental health services or substance abuse treatment.
- connect to primary care physician.
- get referrals for help paying for overdue utility bills.
- enroll in a GED program.
- obtain food and transportation vouchers.
- access social services (TCA, Food Stamps, Child care).
- apply for public housing.
Since we began our outreach efforts in 2007, HCAM has worked closely with more than 12,000 people in the three Maryland counties.