Provides behavioral health treatment connections, outreach and care coordination to vulnerable populations as well as housing options for individuals experiencing homelessness.
HCAM’s Behavioral Health Outreach Programs (BHOP) takes a person-centered approach to connecting people to services and supporting their recovery. BHOP’s service orientation to substance use disorders, trauma, mental illness, homelessness and others in need, is whole person focused and we partner with individuals to strengthen their self-determination by linking them to a full range of supports and treatments that promote their overall health and wellness.
Read more about BHOP activities:
- Baltimore Buprenorphine Initiative — Helping people with opioid addictions reach their fullest potential.
- Behavioral Health Information and Referral Line — Offering information to callers and directly connecting people to mental health and substance abuse treatment.
- Rapid Rehousing — Rapid housing placements for single adults experiencing homelessness and intensive, short-term case management. Housing candidates are referred through Baltimore City’s Coordinated Access system.
- Homeless Services — Reaching out to our neighbors experiencing homelessness with links to housing resources, resolving barriers & supportive services.
- Recovery Care Services — Connecting people with substance use disorders to resources in the community, helping them remain engaged in their recovery and to promote independence and self-sufficiency.