Jurisdictional/State Care Coordination
Our primary program helps residents in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, and Baltimore County provides care coordination to help people seeking recovery from alcohol and drug use to overcome the challenges that can prevent them from moving successfully through all phases of recovery.
Clients are referred to our programs from residential or outpatient substance use treatment providers.
HCAM Care Coordinators can help clients
- enroll in recovery support groups.
- get job-readiness training.
- apply for health insurance.
- get legal assistance.
- access mental health services or substance use treatment.
- connect to primary care physician.
- get referrals for help paying for overdue utility bills.
- enroll in a GED program.
- obtain food and transportation vouchers.
- access social services (TCA, Food Stamps, Child care).
- apply for public housing.
HCAM has worked closely with more than 14,000 individuals in the three Maryland jurisdictions since implementation in 2007.