Help us make Maryland a better place to live
At HealthCare Access Maryland (HCAM), we believe that everyone deserves equal access to good health care coverage. Built on a foundation of care coordination, HCAM helps connect residents to the insurance and provider coverage they need, offers a range of educational resources dedicated to health and wellness, and partners with others to advocate for a more equitable health care system.
Our coordinated care model embeds our professionals in the community, ensuring that our clients receive the referrals, linkage to care, and education they need, when they need it. And our team provides customized services designed to eliminate or mitigate barriers that might limit a person’s ability to live a healthy life — such as by helping someone pay off an overdue energy bill or secure affordable prescriptions.
Such a unique model offers a challenging, yet rewarding work experience with numerous opportunities for professional development and growth.
Do you want to end disparities in health care and make Maryland a better place to live for everyone? By joining our team, you can contribute to making Maryland a better place to live. A rewarding career at many levels.
A healthy Maryland, and a healthy YOU
Join us in making Maryland a Better Place to Live, and let us help YOU become a healthier version of yourself.
By joining HCAM, not only are you joining a team that is dedicating to helping Marylanders have access to quality health care, but a team that is dedicated to YOU as a healthy professional. We are dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion in our commitment to support our employees and the Marylanders we serve.
We are committed to living our mission through employee benefits:
- Employee programs focused on health and wellness, boosting morale, and increasing productivity
- Flexibility with hybrid work schedules
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a company match and immediate vesting
- Company Paid Employee Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid holidays per year including one floating holiday
- Generous PTO policy, including time off for health screening and birthdays
Join us in making Maryland – AND YOU – healthy.
Review our most recent career opportunities postings, apply today, and see for yourself what sets us apart.