If you are currently uninsured or a first-time applicant, please call 410-500-4710 to make an appointment with a navigator.
Medicaid: An insurance program that provides free or low-cost health coverage for eligible low-income children up to age 21 and adults, as well as pregnant women who qualify.
- If you need to renew or cancel your Medicaid coverage, we recommend that you contact your local health department and work with a Medical Assistance (MA) Caseworker. MA Caseworkers are state employees who are Medicaid experts.
- Baltimore City residents enrolled in Medicaid can call HCAM’s Eligibility Department at (410) 649-0512 to get connected with a MA Caseworker.
- If you need assistance selecting or changing your Managed Care Organization (MCO), have questions about your Medicaid benefits, or require a replacement card, please call the Maryland Health Connection at 1-855-642-8572.
Qualified Health Plan: A private health insurance plan certified to participate in the Maryland Health Connection.
- If you need to renew or cancel your Qualified Health Plan, you have options:
- Have an authorized insurance broker (producer) call you for free to discuss your private health plan options. https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/brokerconnect-form/
- Search for an authorized insurance broker near you. https://app.marylandhealthconnection.gov/hixmobile/public/AssisterDetails
- Make an appointment with a navigator by calling us at 410-500-4710.
- Work with a Maryland Health Connection Call Center Representative over the phone with a toll-free call to 1-855-642-8572.
- If members of your household are enrolled in both a private health plan and Medicaid, please make an appointment with a navigator by calling 410-500-4710.
- If you are a certified application counselor and need assistance, please call the Maryland Health Connection CAC Hotline at 1-844-649-5848.
- If you are an authorized insurance broker (producer) and need assistance, please call the Broker Support Hotline at 1-844-224-6761
Find Us Near You!